It is currently Fri Dec 13, 2019 6:19 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
 Post subject: Re: General QnA
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 5:51 am 

yes, I do! but unfortunately this place doesn't have any, contrary to what the website suggests.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 5:57 am 

damn. sorry to get yr hopes up...

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 6:34 am 

haha, all good lee!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:00 am 

So, what's up Grails folks? I've been busy deleting tons of Canadian pharmacy threads and the like every day but no other news came up on the site. Is everyone in summer vacation mode?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:43 pm 

well, i got tired/embarrassed of posting in the record collecting thread by myself so have bowed out for the last short while. i assume once touring and recording is wrapped up on Emil's end there will be a bit of action back here...

or: talk about ____ ?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:11 am 

I'd have to admit that I also didn't participate in any discussions/... lately. I didn't even pay attention to your posts in the record collecting thread... shame on me.. partly also because I simply didn't recognize any of the bands/artists posted in there and I didn't want to brag about how I bought Young Widows/[insert random cont. artist here] latest LP. I seemed foolish to me, I guess..

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:46 pm 

i agree, its super dead, when this thing first started it all seemed pretty exciting

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:28 am 
Site Admin

We've just been ridiculously busy lately,,, this year has turned into a big work zone and any free time is spent getting all the records ready for next year,,, if you've got any specific questions I can usually slam out any answers fer sure >> one big project has been that Alex is just finishing up building a brand new HolySons Archive site and its super bitching!,, I just finished editing the first installment of unreleased songs into a mix that's almost 10 minutes long... I'm going to try to do this a few more times and start posting some live tracks,,, maybe some archival video too if I can dredge it up,,, the big new vortex that has sucked Alex and I in is a new experimental/instrumental record using sampling,, towards hip-hop///still a Grails vibe,,, working really hard on it// daily sifting thru records sitting at multi-computer/MPC machine desk...
...more on all this soon!,,, but I'll be around,, gimme any questions and I'll get at'em//10-4!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:54 pm 

so i bought a Jackpot Records cd-r from you guys a few years ago. it's two tracks around 10-12 minutes long of sound/song collage. i've been listening to it alot lately.

the only problem is i don't know what artists im listening to. most of the songs on there are great and everytime i hear them i want to hear the full songs or more by those artists.

can you help? maybe a tracklist of the songs used or just some of the artist names?

thank you kindly ahead of time.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:21 pm 
Site Admin

I don't have a tracklist for that disc,,, can't remember the order of the tracks but if there's a way for you to ask about specific songs I'll totally hook it up!,,, if you liked the Call of the Wild mixes you'll like the song//collage stuff Alex and I are working on for sure,,, I may put up another couple of those mixes on the new HolySons site too soon 10-4!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next