It is currently Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:48 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Detroit
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:10 am 

Emil and I met at the detroit show we had an´╗┐ unspoken moment as emptiness manifested at the merch table. Got a couple of tshirts enjoyed the show including the various displays on emil's face as we ventured to the unconditioned.

Post subject: Re: Detroit
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:29 am 

It was basically a meeting of two shape shifters. LOL call it "group hallucination". Or Not? Yeah prolly not.

Post subject: Re: Detroit
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:19 am 

Finally to continue as you move toward the unconditioned the conditioned reality sheds its layers and "archetypes" can manifest thru people(people being attenas). This mind you, according to the enlightened ones, is only a side effect to the path and not the end result that which is final liberation. Ultimately this world is only a manifestation of emptiness. My guess as all this sounds way weird my guess is that emil has died before and some part opened or remained with him and another had left him as this has happened with myself. LOL sounds crazy but it is only a guess and yeah I'm a normal guy with a job who can hold a mundane conversation built on social convention. Only a belief folks only a belief and I rest my case. By the way love the Duncan Trussell show. Big ups raise the roof!