It is currently Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:43 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:46 am 

golden child is an awesome song! I can picture something cool happening over that end bit with the hand drums. would love to see a clip for any of them though, really.

shame you didn't do any for criminal's return, fermenting mind would make a killer video.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:59 am 

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:58 am 
Site Admin

..The first Survivalist vid premiered today///Sweet!:::
...I'm slaving away on the new Grails commercial now,, it's a nasty/morbid one for sure!...

check it:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:52 pm 

what a nice way to start the morning!
psyche-mountain survival!!!
those purple cougars are mental!
brilliance....

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:38 pm 

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:28 pm 

Where did you pull those clips from? Do you ever read Robert Service? You might be able to pull some concepts from his stuff if you're interested in continuing in this direction. The clip reminds me of a film adaptation of To Build a Fire I saw a while back.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:33 am 

I finally had enough invisible change to buy this album...

However my poota crashed when it was downloading it from itunes (I hate myself for not having it on vinyl) and it didn't download these songs:

Sympathetic Strings
Golden Child
Deprivation Thrills
Slow Days

'n now there's no option to redownload them. How depressing...

bugs me that I don't have a complete album of songs.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:13 pm 
Site Admin

I'll send'em to you,,, I've just been really slow/distracted/trying to start up the new material lately,,, send me yr email and I'll get it done!...

...by the way,, I put off the 2nd Survivalist video for a couple weeks to make a new Sentridoh tribute video for Lou Barlow and it's the SHIT!... super into it... but,, and weigh in if anyone's been noticing this,,, I'm gonna have to do some serious Video re-evaluating with all these suckers jumping into the degraded video-collage game now... not that I am trying to get anything out of this but,, has anyone else noticed some rampant similarities going on out there with all these new videos of hazy summer childhood memories and something about surfing etc?... they'll be off of this kind of shit in another year anyway... what's next?.,,, there's barely anything lame left in human history to co-opt... saxophone solos are already almost gone again... everything is moving more backwards fast... 10-4

....ps.. what's the film adaptation of 'to build a fire'?... I'm definitely already a 'quest for fire' guy...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:28 am 

i feel cheap

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:15 am 

oh definitely...the 70s nostalgia, from people who were born in the 8os and 90s?! it was cool when boards of canada did it, because they had an original sound, and genuine memories from that era...but it's getting pretty tiresome now for sure. your videos don't really smack of that stuff to me though, I think you've got your own thing going on...especially with he clips from old noirs and horror movies.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next