It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:57 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
 Post subject: Re: General QnA
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:27 am 

Hey Now!

Emil >>> Will I be able to grab the new Lichens rekid on morc at the Om gig here this month?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:59 pm 
Site Admin

LBX!::: Rob said you should contact MORC ASAP for a copy,,,, he said his copies are sold out but he'll have his last record on Type with him... >>> I was supposed to have both the Decline of the West repress & Survivalist Tales and both fell thru for different reasons... so now I'll have most of the HolySons CDs and a ton of Lilacs LPs... see you there // 10-4!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:42 am 

Bibiddy Bon Till was rocking a BTP shirt at the Neurosis show in Oakland last night.

Subliminal Advertising

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:52 am 

Karl wrote:
Bibiddy Bon Till was rocking a BTP shirt at the Neurosis show in Oakland last night.

Subliminal Advertising

Nice! Wish I could have seen that show! I've notived him wearing the BTP shirt on their site before:
http://www.neurotrecordings.com/artists ... omp_hi.jpg

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:20 pm 

First of all, thank you for the beautiful soundtrack that you have provided through my initiation into the workforce, realization of my wage-slavery, and future escape somewhere in the Eastern hemisphere.

Upon hearing Duncan's healing podcasts and your music in my beat up car, my lady inquired where you all went to college; she has resided in Asheville, NC for a while and went to ?Warren Wilson?. So my general question to Emil is: where did you go to college?

Also, thanks to everyone who posts here!! I can't wait to delve deeper....as a token of appreciation, here is a song from my "other" home http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LParyW4v78

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:40 pm 
Site Admin

megarobot wrote:
Upon hearing Duncan's healing podcasts and your music in my beat up car, my lady inquired where you all went to college; she has resided in Asheville, NC for a while and went to ?Warren Wilson?. So my general question to Emil is: where did you go to college?

Warren Wilson >> that's where Duncan & I went too! :: an explanation of how we met is here in the archives of his old podcast:: (along with a good story about when I was 'kidnapped' one time... probably one of the best ones we've done)

http://lavenderhour.libsyn.com/run-screaming

here's another one we did too,,, ..i feel like there was one more but maybe I'm just thinking of one of the ones from Duncan's podcast after the Lavender Hour ended..::

http://lavenderhour.libsyn.com/don-king ... -emil-amos

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:52 pm 

I recently moved to Norton, VA (in the heart of Appalachia) and was listening to this podcast on the way over, which turned out extremely complimentary to my trip.

http://duncantrussell.com/emil-amos-2/# ... ssion_id=0

Will definitely re-listen to the older ones -- I'm waiting for them to ferment a little longer. I vaguely remember the kidnapping story... Michael Jackson-cabin-threesome? Now that I live in the region it seems kinda plausible :lol:. On a second thought, I may be confusing it with one of Duncan's stories.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:11 pm 

Wasn't sure where to post this, but does anyone know how to change the color of hyperlinks in posts on this forum? I haven't been able to figure it out after some time trying now...

Nevermind: things are about to get psychedelic up in here! :)

Holy Sons Acoustic & Bsides Downloads
Mixtapes

Last edited by destinationblues on Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:55 pm 

That story, from the Lavender Hour "run screaming" podcast is pretty much THE worst trip I have ever heard of or could even imagine... I've had my share of some rough ones but, man, nothing like that!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:54 pm 
Site Admin

OH GOOD!!,, I just got back from a new Podcast today where I told an extended-length version of a worse one! >>> (..will post soon) 10-4

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next