It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:58 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:39 pm 

This thread originally proposed uploading live shows by Grails to the Archive's Live Show page. There wasn't any official word from the band to do so and some of the recordings that have surfaced perhaps weren't of he best quality so that may be a reason.

However maybe we can collect them all and post them as they appear and are uploaded here?

List of bands to be covered:
Grails
Holy Sons
Zak Riles
Watter
Lilacs & Champagne
Om

and special performances such as acoustic sessions, collaborations, guest appearances, etc

A gigography / tour date history / live show history might also be of interest to fans as I couldn't find one anywhere online. This will take some time to dig up old tour posters/flyers and online postings of tour dates. Having a tour history will be easier to share the live recordings as a link can be put in for an tour date where a recording has been made public.

Live audio/video of shows also are scattered over the internet and I have a list in progress which I will post here soon. Some shows are audio only, video only but the audio can be extracted from video to form a dual audio/video recording of a show. Partial setlists and partial recordings such as one or a few songs are ok too.

Pm me or post here directly after you find anything and I'll try to compile it into an organized list. After we get a bunch of stuff sorted out then anyone can post updates down below when they find a old/new tour history and live audio/video of shows.

Apparently Grails may be "nearing the end of its life" as a band so maybe now is a good time to get this going. This is a big project and I can't do it all myself so it's up to other fans if they're interested and want to put in some time for this.

Anyone else interested in digging up tour date info and live shows? If you have any ideas for such a project share them below. :)

Last edited by destinationblues on Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:49 pm, edited 5 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:19 am 

Great idea! Depending on whether Grails are ok with this, you should go with it.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:16 am 

http://filetram.com/download/mediafire/ ... t-2006-zip

Mp3, but it is a good show.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:45 pm 

hollowmoons wrote:
http://filetram.com/download/mediafire/200820961/grails-live-at-the-rock-n-roll-hotel-in-washington-dc-on-october-31st-2006-zip

Mp3, but it is a good show.

Thank you. My friend told me about this but I could never find it.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:25 pm 

Updated the idea in the original post ^^above^^ for a Grails etc all band tour history and live show archive here in the forum - anyone interested?

Holy Sons Acoustic & Bsides Downloads
Mixtapes